Status ; Althought you and me are separated by distance, our heart will always be near to each other :)
StarGazing
Turning 18
Tuesday 20 December 2011 | 16:06 | 0 Rain[s]


Yes i'm 18 TODAY. Yes i can marry him because i'm 18 already. Yes 18 makes u feel old. Yes i feel like i'm responsible for all i've done and everything i will do in my future. Yes i feel like from now on i can't depend on others to make decision and choices. Yes i do feel i have a right over myself without being told what to wear and what to avoid. Yes i know i love my family. Yes i know i love him. Yes i know i love my dear friends. Thanks for the wishes :)

Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog a.k.a my big ownself mag stories. I would love if you +Follow me. Cick here to exit.Have a blast day everyone :).
“If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.”- Albert Einstein
Old Post | New Post