Status ; Althought you and me are separated by distance, our heart will always be near to each other :)
StarGazing
Does heart have time to bleed ?
Tuesday 20 December 2011 | 00:58 | 0 Rain[s]
I have a heart. And i know u have 1 too. Mungkin heart ni boleh diversikan dalam beberapa maksud. Tapi kali ni perasaan. Aku maybe nampak tak peduli. Tapi those that i left behind i tell u sometimes i'm still thinking of them. They used to be someone important in my life. They used to be the shoulder i cried on. they used to be the ones who i shared my happy news with. We share our tears and we share our happiness. And at last, i dont know whose fault was it because it had come to an end.

Whatever it is.. i wish all the best to u :)

Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog a.k.a my big ownself mag stories. I would love if you +Follow me. Cick here to exit.Have a blast day everyone :).
“If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.”- Albert Einstein
Old Post | New Post